Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ultra Hamster





Today Maggie and I got our HAMHAMS. Maggie drove up to Toledo this afternoon to pick up a pair of often-handled 3-week-old females for us to take care of. They're very tame and very very tiny.

September 19 is not only Talk Like a Pirate Day, but it's also the third anniversary of the beginning of our eDating. (She asked me out in pirate-speak.) So, basically, we decided to celebrate by having kids. A pair of daughters. Maggie named the slightly larger, greyer one "SNKRS," and I named the smaller, darker one "Annie." I resisted the suggestion to name mine "Mocking Laughter" to complement Maggie's name. (Or "LOLs," really.)

I also resisted the suggestion to name mine "Ultra Hamster." They're too small to affix wings to, you see.

No comments: