Thursday, September 20, 2007

HAMMAS

In spite of my growing fear that my blog will turn into an online version of the neighborhood grandma showing everyone pictures of her extended family, here's another post about hamsters, via a reader email:

Hey Willis,

As one of your Israeli fans, I read J&W!, Shortpacked! and TNI(!) on an update-to-update basis, and have since shortly after IW! ended. I also read all of your newsposts. Which is why I was completely shocked when I saw you write "Today Maggie and I got our HAMMAS." You see, Hammas is an entity I would rather you and Maggie (and really, anybody) not get, being Israeli myself. Imagine my unending relief when I realized that I was simply not yet awake, and had misread the word "HAMHAMS."

So, Willis, thank you for not supporting a terrorist organization, and I apologize for the moment in which I thought you did. And please, don't ever, ever adopt a terrorist organization (unless Galasso is leading it).

Thanks,
fishamaphone

No comments: