Monday, September 17, 2007

Impending hamsters




For a long while we've been meaning to ask if our apartment, which generally doesn't allow pets, would let us have a hamster or something, and at Maggie's urgent insistence, I finally put forth our inquiry. And, woo, we can! When she returns from her visit to her parents, hamster shopping we will go.

The video above is one I took on my camera a year or two ago when Maggie, Steve-o, and I were visiting a pet store. The fun thing is, you can do this over and over. The hamsters will keep on doing it eternally. Amusing lil' buggers.

Graham suggested I name our impending pet "Ultra Hamster." Maggie tentatively agreed, on the condition that a fashion a tiny pair of wings to put on him. We don't even have the thing yet, and already the abuse is planned.

No comments: